If you are involved in a road accident, whether it is in a car, on a bike, in a bus, or as a pedestrian, you are covered by the SAAQ. If you would like to be treated in physiotherapy following your accident, ask your doctor at the earliest possible date to arrange for a report to be filed. This avoids potential eventual complications with the SAAQ. Following this, bring us your physiotherapy referral and we will request to open a file with the SAAQ for you. Once your file is accepted, you will benefit from treatments, for which you will pay a small fee that can be claimed on your personal or car insurance.

Do not hesitate to contact us for further more information.